The key to buying any type of gift is to put some thought into it and try to find a gift that the girl will really like and it doesn't matter then if the item cost $5 or $50.
Here are some good cheap gifts for girls of all ages that won't cost you more than $20. (And a lot are under $10)
Cheap Gifts for Little Girls
* A coloring book with her favorite character and a pack of crayons.
* A Barbie doll. Most basic Barbie dolls cost less than $15.
* Classic children's book such as The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
* Favorite board game like Candyland or Chutes and Ladders.
* Pretend tea set
* Stickers and a sticker book.
* Small stuffed animal
* Card games like Go Fish cards
* Small puzzle
Cheap Gifts for Preteen Girls (Ages 9-12)* Charm for a charm bracelet or necklace
* Make your own jewelry kit
* Fun new game like Five Crowns.
* Hoodie sweatshirt
* Calendar featuring favorite band or actor
* Gift card to iTunes
* Sketch pad and colored pencils.
* Fun and girly school supplies like pens and paper
* Nail art book with a bottle of nail polish
* Poster of favorite band/actor
* A journal
* Equipment for favorite sport or activity
Cheap Gifts for Teenage Girls* Music (iTunes) gift card
* Inexpensive but trendy necklace
* Magazine subscription
* Room decor items
* Unique keychain
* Fun USB drive
* Nail polish kit
* Cute headbands or barettes
* Funky socks
As you can see there are really so many different cheap presents that you can get for girls of all ages. Most of the items listed above won't cost you more than $15 and they all can be bought for less than $20. In fact, some of the items that I link to above can be bought for less than $10. This is a win-win situation for the giver and the receiver as the girl gets a great gift and you don't have to break the bank buying her a gift!
What kind of cheap gifts do you tend to buy for girls that they seem to love? Any more ideas to add to the list?
Ever After High Dolls