Oct 6, 2012

Christmas Gift Ideas for 2 Year Olds

My son will almost be two years old once Christmas is here so I have been working on gathering a list of possible Christmas gift ideas for him.

These ideas come from the many commercials I have seen already as well as other articles and advertisements I have come across.

My son absolutely loves Mickey Mouse. In fact his favorite thing to sleep with is is plush Mickey Mouse. I recently saw a commercial advertising  Mickey's Farm Playset and knew this was a must for him this Christmas. It is a barn that looks like the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and it comes with different animals as well as Mickey and Minnie. It even has a spinning dance floor so Minnie and Mickey can have a hoedown.

Another toy I came across from a commercial on TV was the Bounce, Bounce Tigger toy. It actually looks pretty cool and the music is what hooked me. The theme song is actually a Tigger-like remake of an old hip hop song. "Tigger's gonna make you bounce, bounce." It's definitely going to be a hot toy this Christmas.

Although the Cruise and Groove Ballapalooza may look like it is for babies, I think a two year old would enjoy it as well. It comes with several different balls that you can place in all different slots so they roll down the ramps and through the holes. It has other toys that are connected to such as a stoplight gate and plays music. One thing to be aware of is that it measures pretty big so make sure you have room for it in your home.

I'm also predicting that the M3 or Master Moves Mickey is going to be selling like hotcakes this year as well. This is another interactive toy that has Mickey getting down to his songs. He performs several different hip hop dance moves and also sings and has several phrase he says as well. This toy would make a great gift for a 2 year old who enjoys Mickey like my son does.

Those are just some of the Christmas gift ideas I have come up for my 2 year old this year. I'm sure as we get closer to Christmas there will be more to add to the list.


Mickey Mouse Farm Playset

No comments:

Post a Comment